1-month 3-month 6-month YTD 1-year Ann. Volatility LP Enhanced Preferred Fund 1.06% 1.68% 3.19% 8.68% 9.90% 3.2% S&P/TSX Preferred Total Return Index* 1.97% 2.59% 4.89% 12.77% 16.06% 12.4%
- The performance data is net of management and performance fees, trailing commissions (if any) and fund expenses. The portfolio
metrics shown are calculated based on this performance data. Returns are presented for illustration purposes only. There is no
guarantee the Fund will meet its return objectives. Monthly returns are based on monthly NAV calculations by SGGGG. Lawrence Park
Enhanced Preferred Fund returns are not guaranteed, its value changes frequently, and past performance may not be repeated. No
representations or warranties of any kind are intended or should be inferred with respect to the economic return or the tax
consequences from an investment in the Fund. Potential qualified investors should read the Fund’s offering memorandum carefully
prior to investing.
- The historical performance data for the period from September 1, 2015 to September 30, 2016 is based on the return data for the Series
M units, adjusted for the management and performance fees that apply to the Series Y and YD Units.
- The historical performance data for the period from October 1, 2016 to date is based on the data for the Series Y units.
This presentation has used the following benchmarks in comparison to historic returns on the Fund:
- The S&P/TSX Preferred Total Return Index (TXPRAR or “Index”) is designed to serve the investment community’s need for an investable
benchmark representing the Canadian preferred stock market. The index is comprised of preferred stocks trading on Toronto Stock
Exchange that meet criteria relating to minimum size, liquidity, issuer rating, and exchange listing.
- Benchmark returns shown herein provide a basis for understanding the performance of the fund in relation to comparable investments
or the market segment in which the Fund will invest. However, the past performance relative to a benchmark may not be reflective of
the future performance. Performance of the Fund will vary from that of the benchmark as the securities held by the Fund and/or their
relative composition will vary from the benchmark.Investors should note that the Fund utilizes long and short positions in both domestic and international fixed-income products, and may incorporate leverage and derivative overlays. Fund performance may deviate significantly from the benchmark indices mentioned above.
- Net Annualized Return, Volatility and Sharpe calculations are based on monthly returns since September 1, 2015, calculated by the
manager. The risk-free rate used for the Sharpe ratio calculation is the Canada Bankers Acceptances 3 Month rate (CDOR03 Index).