“Given the low price of oil and low Canadian interest rates, I don’t think there was necessarily a perception that the loonie was headed significantly stronger in 2017, so I would imagine a significant chunk of the pension exposure was sitting unhedged,” says Andrew Torres, managing partner and chief executive officer at Lawrence Park Asset Management.
- Global credit extended the tightening streak as optimism over the global economy, clarity in tariff implications an… https://t.co/7veNUYpbit, 21 hours ago
- Global credit spreads posted a strong week while the tone was more balanced in Canada with credit spreads finishing… https://t.co/bjyLhHLujU, Sep 17
- Global credit spreads traded within a tight range throughout the holiday-shortened week as a resurgence of primary… https://t.co/xvsCJc8mJZ, Sep 10
- Global credit spreads edged modestly wider on low volume to finish the last week of summer. https://t.co/aCJU0TVcTY https://t.co/euH7oHlgJe, Sep 04
- Global credit inched tighter last week amidst a backdrop of corporate earnings and macro news including rate decisi… https://t.co/xDwnctDsgo, Aug 07