“Given the low price of oil and low Canadian interest rates, I don’t think there was necessarily a perception that the loonie was headed significantly stronger in 2017, so I would imagine a significant chunk of the pension exposure was sitting unhedged,” says Andrew Torres, managing partner and chief executive officer at Lawrence Park Asset Management.
- Last week in Global Credit. https://t.co/WRpREWIjN5 https://t.co/yxy1RfTARL, 24 hours ago
- CI introduces three “liquid alts.” The Lawrence Park Alternative Investment Grade Credit Fund is the first credit… https://t.co/ShiPf0ZfiF, Nov 08
- Global credit spreads finally enjoyed a moderate relief rally last week following a tough month of October.… https://t.co/qfYNHDClt9, Nov 05
- Global credit remained on the back foot last week as the fallout from global equity volatility continues to play ou… https://t.co/zAZokiALQw, Oct 22
- Global credit widened in sympathy with the sharp selloff in equities, but the overall tone remained stable with lit… https://t.co/x8FI9c2ALL, Oct 15