- Lawrence Park Asset Management. (“Lawrence Park”) strives to protect your privacy and the confidentiality of the personal information you, as our client, provide to us. The following describes the collection, use, disclosure and retention of personal information that you provide to us or is shared with us from other sources (the “Policy”).
- Personal Information: This includes information that specifically identifies you. Such information may include your age, marital status, employment history, Social Insurance Number, credit history, home address, personal email address and home telephone number. Personal information does not include your name and title, business contact information such as business address, telephone number, email address, which you provide to us for business purposes.
- Accountability and Purpose: Lawrence Park acknowledges the importance of safeguarding the private and confidential information belong to you. All staff members are informed of the obligations under law. We do not sell our client lists or your personal information. Such information is retained on record at Lawrence Park’s office.
- Collection and Consent: Lawrence Park will obtain your consent prior to collecting, using or disclosing personal information for any purpose, except where otherwise permitted or required by law. Consent may be obtained in writing, verbally or may be implied directly by you and/or your authorized representative. In some instances, we may also collect personal information through other sources such as, but not limited to, financial institutions. Lawrence Park ensures any personal information collected is as accurate and true as possible.
- Use, Disclosure and Retention:Information submitted to the website is kept strictly confidential. In all cases, the provision of personal information is voluntary: any personal information provided by users on the site is submitted at the user’s discretion. We collect personal information so we may provide users with the relevant information they have requested.We may disclose information to a third party to (a) comply with laws or respond to lawful request and legal process, (b) to comply with taxation and regulatory authorities and agencies or (c) for the purposes of due diligence involving a business transaction. Lawrence Park limits the information it collects to what it needs for these purposes, and Lawrence Park will use it only for these purposes.
- Website Data Tracking: Lawrence Park maintains a statistical record of website usage and traffic. Analysis of this information reveals which pages are most often visited and the domains from which people visit the site. Identifying these trends helps us to provide more useful information to visitors. No personal information is collected during this process.
- Safeguards: Lawrence Park acknowledges the importance of keeping your personal information private and confidential. Lawrence Park’s employs the highest degree of privacy with their online operations including, but not limited to, computer network, employee computers, laptops, answering services, all of which are password protected. In addition, firewall barriers, encryption techniques and authentication procedures are in place. All of Lawrence Park’s employees, agents and suppliers, as part of their agreements with Lawrence Park, are bound to maintain your confidentiality and may not use the information for any unauthorized purpose. Lawrence Park monitors and reviews its procedures and security measures regularly to ensure that they are being properly administered and that they remain effective and appropriate.
- Changes to this Policy: Since Lawrence Park periodically reviews all of its policies and procedures, we may change our Policy from time to time. Please refer to our website for updates.